WINGs encourages member and non member companies to post opportunities in immigration. To apply for the position, please follow job posting requirements.
To post a position, please contact Daniel Wight
Date of Posting – March 19, 2018
Company – Pure Storage, Inc.
Location – Mountain View, CA
Title – HR Global Mobility Program Manager
What you will be doing:
Global Mobility Program Manager will require at least 5-7 years of experience with global mobility and immigration while taking responsibility for the following;
· Will be the primary point of contact for Pure employee’s for business trips requiring visa documentation, short term assignments, long term assignments, and relocation.
· Serves as a central point of contact for all immigration matters and handles day-to-day U.S. immigration related matters.
· Partners with managers, employees, HR team and outside legal counsel to coordinate initiation, posting, and signing of all immigration related applications.
· Develop, initiate and implement Pure’s overall Global Mobility strategy and philosophy.
· Manage the immigration program for all locations worldwide, development and implementation of global immigration policy.
· Create and align governance around worldwide mobility programs.
· Assess practices and policies alongside the market and market trends; as well as tax, social and legislative changes. Make recommendations to business owners on changes to Pure’s process.
· Manage budget for the Company’s global mobility programs.
· Manage the strategic business partnerships, program support and relationship with all external vendors and third parties. GoLaw, Pearl Law, PwC, etc..
· Ensure global compliance with current legislation / regulations. Monitor legislative and law changes affecting this area of responsibilities; and updates plans and plan documents.
· Consult with the business and Talent to provide advice and guidance on mobility (immigration / relocation / tax) issues.
· Develop, initiate and implement Pure’s internal transfer strategy and guidelines.
· Provide advice and consultation to identify the most appropriate transfer / assignment or immigration route to meet business, employee and compliance needs.
What you will bring to the team:
· Proven track-record of at least 5-7 years’ experience in a immigration or Mobility function with a background in design, development and delivery of immigration and mobility programs for scaling multinational companies is required.
· Demonstrated knowledge of emerging global markets and market trends, as well an understanding of emerging cultural and competitive practices
· Previous experience in a software / technology company or fast-paced, global and matrixed environment.
· Solid knowledge of global mobility developments and the innate curiosity and desire to learn more.
· Understands and accounts for regional and cultural differences.
· Strategic thinker combined with tactical execution.
· Analytically minded approach and good problem-solving and negotiation skills.
· Demonstrates excellent business judgment and ability to move and evolve with the fast-changing needs of the company.
· Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work well under pressure to meet deadlines within short time constraints whilst maintaining the utmost attention to detail.
· Ability to navigate the complexities of multiple internal and external stakeholders with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Date of Posting - January 23, 2018
Location- Cupertino, CA
Title- Immigration Specialist
Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
The Global Mobility/Immigration Specialist is responsible for providing a broad range of support for Seagate's Global Mobility program, including delivering a high level of support and service to assignees; administering relocation, assignment, and immigration processes; advising and directing 3rd party service providers; as well as partnering with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Legal, Payroll, Compensation and management to ensure effective mobility operations in the Americas and EMEA region. This role is located at our Cupertino, CA office.
· Serves as the central point of contact for all matters related to Global Mobility and Immigration for the Americas/EMEA region, and provides backup support to other regional mobility specialists as needed.
· Handles day-to-day US immigration related matters (H-1B, L-1, O-1, F-1 STEM OPT Extension, Permanent Residency, etc).
· Partner with internal stakeholders and outside legal service provider to coordinate initiation, posting, and signing of all immigration-related applications for the Americas and EMEA region.
· Provides consultative support to assignees and internal partners with regard to the policies, processes, and operations of the Global Mobility program. Acts as the home country representative for short- and long-term assignees out-bound from the Americas/EMEA, while provides host country support for assignees inbound to the Americas/EMEA.
· Resolves global mobility and immigration issues related to assignees, transferees, and/or foreign nationals.
· Interprets policies and provides guidance and policy interpretation. Provides first-level review and resolution of requests outside of policy guidelines; makes appropriate recommendations to Global Mobility management.
· Builds and develop relationships with service providers for immigration, relocation, and tax, to ensure outstanding customer service, policy compliance, and data integrity.
· Assists with tax activities including coordination of compensation collection and tax payments.
· Prepares data input for the HR annual report. Consolidates assignment and immigration information and develops comprehensive management reports as required.
· Monitors and produces monthly metrics reports, and performs ad hoc assignment/project work as needed.
· Actively participates in global team meetings/calls with Global Mobility team members from other regions and service providers.
· Audits and processes vendor payments.
· Bachelor's degree plus minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources, International HR/Global Mobility experience strongly preferred. Comprehensive knowledge of US employment-based immigration required. Candidates with specific experience in immigration (US, UK, Netherlands), relocation, and expatriate management are strongly preferred.
· Excellent process management and vendor management skills.
· Experience working in virtual and multi-national environment, as well as ability to function in an independent manner with a high degree of initiative.
· Strong ability to communicate and influence diverse organizations across Seagate’s global sites.
· Strong ability to gather, analyze and interpret data for trending, reporting and presentation purposes.
· Ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with multiple departments/programs in order to effectively and timely meet objectives.
· Must display excellent judgment and problem solving, while operating in a flexible and professional manner. Ability to deal with unusual or unexpected issues with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
· Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and professionalism.
· Demonstrated ability to keep accurate, orderly files and records.
· Strong systems and computer application skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and G Suite. Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
· This is an exempt/professional level position.
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values --People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin.
Date of Posting - January 3, 2018
Company - Oath
Location - Sunnyvale, CA
Title - Immigration Analyst
To Apply - https://oath.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/US---Sunnyvale/Immigration-Specialist_JR0001228
Job Details -
Date of Posting - October 13, 2017
Company – Intuit
Location – Mountain View, CA
Title – Senior Global Mobility / US Immigration Specialist
To Apply - contact Amy McKiernan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply online at http://careers.intuit.com/job-category/10/human-resources/job/00129405/senior-global-mobility-us-immigration-specialist
Job Details -
As members of the Human Resources team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to be where the world’s top talent thrives.
We are looking for a US Immigration expert who is passionate about constantly improving the customer experience through creative out of the box solutions. You are constructively dissatisfied with the status quo and drive change by bringing complex cross-functional teams along with you. With your broad knowledge of global mobility, you are able to see around corners, anticipating business and legislative changes before they happen. Be part of a team striving to create the best environment and experiences to attract, engage and retain the world’s top talent, often during challenging and emotional circumstances. If this sounds like you, come join one of the most innovative companies in the world as our Senior Global Mobility / US Immigration Specialist.
Own Intuit’s US immigration program end-to-end in partnership with our immigration firm, immigration program leader and global mobility team:
Who you are: